marți, 12 noiembrie 2013

Lifechanger

This is it, don't know where to start
I met a girl, as it always begins
To write about her is really, really hard
She's the violin and my soul, its strings

It's difficult to put into words
And to describe the kindness of her heart
It's like trying to fit the whole ocean
In a single, awesome work of art

But it's a shame and, really, it's a crime
That nobody has ever written
A story with or maybe without rhyme
But I will, because I have lots of time

So I'll try, from my lonely, little soul
To show you all who have yet to meet her
How she can take your entire heart hole
To shape it so it will love forever

You'll se her smile and stare deep into her eyes
She'll overwhelm you with beauty from the start
But know that behind her warm look lies
A story that will surely break you heart

But she learned to embrace the pain she felt
And turn it into fuel for her dreams
I swear, she makes my whole being melt
And makes loving her easier than it seems

I must confess, she saved me from a life
Where i thought that good will never win
In which I've seen only evil and strife
Made me see how big of a fool i've been

She's the spark that sets the night on fire
She's the hope of a brand new day
She can love and she can inspire
She will pick you up and help you find your way

Before I finish, I just want to say
You're beautiful, and kind and warm
Let nobody make you change the way
You love us all humans, even those who harm.


0 comentarii: